POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : More oddities with Megapov 0.5a : Re: More oddities with Megapov 0.5a Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More oddities with Megapov 0.5a
From: Tom Melly
Date: 30 Jun 2000 08:28:14
Message: <395c925e@news.povray.org>
Nope, translations can have an effect - at least I ran into similiar
problems just moving the camera slightly. In one position a simple sphere
iso rendered without problems, moved the camera and someone had been
munching on it.

Sorry, I would have suggested this before, but I misread your original
posting and thought you were saying that you were having odd results that
were corrected by just re-typing the same co-ords.